Thursday, July 06, 2006

 

Week 2 of Camp

I've been learning some lessons about delegating reponsibilities this week. I asked one of my staff to complete some paperwork before camp started but when I asked her for it yesterday, she told me it wasn't done and she didn't have most of it with her. I had to go help at another camp today, so I'm hoping she returned it finished today. We'll see...

I rode by the new student recreation center of the other school who offerred me an interview. I decided to accept my new position at Northeastern Illinois University instead, so I declined their offer. I'm not sorry I accepted my new position, but wow, they're new rec center looks gorgeous. It made me excited for the things that are happening in campus recreation and what I have to look forward to in years to come.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?