Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 

2 Weeks Left...

I'm getting both anxious and sad to leave. I'm really excited about my new position but I'm sad to leave my staff now that I've established relationships with most of them. It's going to be tough to leave.

As we're right in the middle of camp, I've had a ton of paperwork to do. I have to send paperwork home for all of nursery school and first-half kids on Friday. At the same time I'm testing, filling out paperwork, and making new groups for the kids who will be continuing for the second half of camp. It's making it extra tough because they only swim 3 days a week, including Fridays, and next Wednesday starts the Nine Days, so most kids will not be swimming then. My goal is to put them into groups on Monday so they can meet their teachers and be ready to continue in their new group a the end of the Nine Days. We'll see if that happens!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?