Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

Camp!

Camp has started, and surprisingly, it's going very smoothly. I have a really experienced staff, so even though one has missed a couple days already, people have stepped up to help out. Everyone wants more hours, so I haven't had trouble getting anything covered, and that's the only real complaint I've heard so far.

The problems I'm having are with the hours outside of camp. My Monday morning guard didn't show up because of a miscommunication, so I was at work by 7am to lifeguard for 2 hours and then I had a full day of camp after that. I was exhausted by Monday night. Also, the group lessons after camp have gotten a lot bigger than I expected, so they've been a lot of additional work. I've also had a lot of requests for private lessons. All of these extra things have been a little overwhelming, but at least it's just those and not camp too.

I called and accepted my new job yesterday. I'm really excited for that, but I'm still not sure when I'm going to start.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?